Thursday, February 26, 2009

mind blown

So a couple weeks ago I went to the bike shop to talk to Josh about some stuff, and Grady was sporting a brand new custom leather collar he had made. I thought it looked awesome, so I inquired. This guy named Giovanni in Norfolk did it for him, and he wasnt charged much at all.

So I went to go see Giovanni yesterday, he told me the turn around time would be one day. I paid him, and waited for his call today. I get the call and this is what I brought home.















Giovanni was super nice, and i only paid $15 bucks per collar. A FUCKING STEAL.

anything you need leather, repairs, advice.... go see this guy

Giovanni Leather Works
7920 Chesapeake Blvd # E
Norfolk, VA 23518
(757) 588-0724

3 comments:

VBHC said...

Word up! Odin needs a new collar!

Amber K. said...

That's right next to my house! I live like 3 streets over. Next time come say hi.

btodailly said...

will do. im actually moving right down the street. chapin and bayview