In Xzibit terms, "yo I heard you like to work, so we put a work inside your work, so you can work while you work."
Ok, I'm done talking about work, and I wanted to post about chacha. If you haven't used chacha I highly recommend it. All you do is text 242242 (chacha) with any question, and one of their workers do the research for your lazy ass! A+
IE:
Me: Sorry for the gross factor. But what does it mean when I wake up and my snot/mucas/boogers have a hint of blood in them?
ChaCha: You could have damage to the tissue that lines the nasal and sinus cavities.Or a Sinus infection. Both are easily treated. ChaCha! *Need Gift ideas? Txt GI
IE v2.0
Me: Other than a post office, where is a common place to buy stamps?
ChaCha: You can buy stamps at most grocery stores, and you can buy them online from the post office. Thanks for asking ChaCha! *For Ur Furtune Txt FC
Ok blog, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


No comments:
Post a Comment