Wednesday, March 11, 2009

mix time

ive been unfortunately too busy with being lazy and moving out at the same time to update with my weekly playlist. here's this week's. this list makes me happy. this list takes me places I guess, places where I want to be. It has definitely kept me away from thinking about all the negatives in life and my life. It's also kept me from being stressed out from all thats going on. in other words.....TONS OF POP PUNK!

a lot of the songs are repeats from the previous uploads... but whatever, its what I needed.

1. Averman - Boner Jamz '03
2. Descenedents - Kabuki Girl
3. Billy Bragg - A New England
4. Piebald - The Stalker
5. Silversun Pickups - Kissing Families
6. The Stryder - My Plastic You
7. Saves the Day - Third Engine
8. The Gaslight Anthem - The Navesink Banks
9. Bloc Party - Tulips
10. Braid - A Dozen Roses
11. Chromeo - Bonafied Lovin
12. The Get Up Kids - Close to me (The Cure Cover)
13. Hot Rod Circuit - Versatility
14. I Am the Avalanche - Green Eyes
15. Rilo Kiley - Portions For Foxes
16. Saves the Day - Jodie

Download here

i need a bed

No comments: