Tuesday, July 14, 2009

what i said, what i said is what i meant... its from the bottom

the entry from earlier...


now for what i completed

- finish folding/hanging laundry
- bust out the AE-1
- buy black and white film for the above mentioned
- drive to greenbrier to pick up my bike
- get up with tom, take pictures with the above mentioned
- listen to trapped under ice
- make a youtube music video playlist entry
- eat something else other than potato chips and liqour (had porkchop sandwiches! awwwww fuck)
- go to the free Seahawk show. Going to rule SOOOO hard. (SOOOO good!)

not bad considering there's only one thing left... probably the most important one too!




So I saw Seahawk play tonight... holy fuck were they sooooooo good. Demo was free, so I thought I'd upload and share. Seriously, its good. Check it out!

track listing:


Myspace
Demo

------------------

now for the youtube playlist portion of my entry





more and more bad seed. I cant quit it! "I AM THE JUDGE"


i played this song 2 times in a row yesterday in my car when it came on




apparently i really love bad hardcore


stress. seriously


god morrissey, you fucking do this to me every time<3

No comments: