Saturday, March 6, 2010

new toys

Got myself a new bike. yep! It's a 1979 Kawasaki KZ400 ltd (unfortunately on the ltd part.) Runs really good and not too much wrong with it. Practically a steal for how clean it is... I got it for $460, and Josh got a free helmet out of the deal.

looks just like this... bone stock!


(the camera on my new blackberry is total bull shit, and i cant find the charger to my digital camera. so sorry on the crappy pics)

THE MOST DOUCHE TASTIC BIKE IN THE WORLD WARNING!!!!!!!!


I try to up teh punx as much as possible, thank you

getting my sexy on




I get douche chills looking at it the way it was before we started


Josh and I immediately got to work. Removed the crash bar, signals, mirrors, sissy bar (i guess), center stand, and got rid of those hideous grandma bars and threw on some clubmans. An hour and a half later, bike looks like this for the close of the night





cant wait to get rid of that stupid seat.

No comments: