Friday, April 17, 2009

2 day recap with a little forecast

yesterday was a pretty awesome day. like really awesome. Pretty quick day at work. Got my new phone, finally. Got to sit in a easy/fun training. went to go surf some headers with matteo. we got down there and it was just washed up mess, so we decided not to go out. Although I was really looking forward to dip myself in some water, I wasn't too bummed because I got to hang with matteo. later on the crew rolled through and watched the office at my house. I was so tired i didnt even eat dinner. I believe the reason behind the success of a non fucked up day was all because I had breakfast in the morning. Just started the day off on the right foot ya know?

In attempt to recreate the same, I had breakfast again this morning, except I had cereal. Soon after my cereal my day turned to complete shit. irresponsible fucking reps don't understand how important it is to be...... well responsible. Its bullshit. I also fucked up some shit at work by being lazy. i dont even know why im continuing, fuck it! its in the past now.

tomorrow, the little brosef, matteo, and I are taking a trip down to Cape Hatteras. Surf forecast says 5-6ft + overhead: Fair conditions.... schtooooooooooops! We need this. its going to fucking crush so hard! expect tons of flicks and pics upon arrival. recharging both now. I think we're leaving at something ridiculous like 4:30am. S-Turns?

Watching No Friends right now getting pretty pumped.

No comments: