Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Ya hate to see that"

I just love coming back to work and seeing that... and by "love" I mean I want throw it all back at the UPS man while screaming, "you piece of shit!" Oh! And I also have to sift through 196 unread emails. Unbelievably excited about that.... (Insert Borat saying "not" here)

Obviously rather than tackling it right away, I chose to write in this thing. I think I write in this way too much for anybody to have any real interest in it. I'm going to try and take an 'every other day' approach, or take a break from it... Maybe. Maybe I'm just bored. Maybe I'm just lonely. Most likely its both.

Today I really did NOT want to wake up. It's a horrible day, but there's already been some awesomeness to it, and future awesomeness.

Today's Awesomeness includes:

- Blaring Get Up Kids while taking a shower with the door wide open.
- Left over mexican food we made the other night becoming nachos in about an hour.
- My tattoo artist called me back, and I have an appointment set to get my Sandlot inspired tattoo.
- Amanda and Josh from work saying I look like I lost a lot of weight.
- Having Tom as a friend
- Starting a new band, and our first session is tonight. I couldn't be more stoked. It's exactly final touch to what I need in my life right now. Waves, Friends, and an outlet.

I changed my mind. Today is not bad at all.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

amber dawn said...

sandlot is amazzzzing. cant wait to see what you have in store. haha.